Wednesday, June 13, 2012
Samsung Galaxy note Black Brand new and Unlocked .
Brand new in box unlocked only opened to take the pics on this ad.
Completely unused.
comes with all standard accessories, headphones, usb cable and charging plug.
Black.
If you have any questions feel free to contact me but genuine buyers only please.
And only contact me if your interested in buying the phone, not if you need to confirm information I have already put in the ad.
tel 07541708858
No swaps
No time wasters
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular
-
In used but very good condition black in colour on O2 pay And go fully working any test trial welcome fully touch screen Great phone will...
-
Nokia X6-8GB black locked to three (3) network in very good condition, fully working always with screen protector and rubber case, just f...
-
Used but in excellent condition. A few minor scuffs round the edge. Kept in case with plastic protecting the screen. Great phone. USB cha...
-
APPLE IPHONE 3GS 8GB BLACK WITH APPLECARE TILL JANUARY 2013 MINT CONDITION 150 CAN DELIVER IN LEEDS CALL TODAY!!!
-
Hi I have these fully working BLACKBERRYS for sale Viewing is welcome 1. Blackberry 8110 unlocked in good condition phone only has 2 ...
-
IVE GOT A FULLY WORKIN iphone 3g 8gb on vodafone COMES WITH DATE CABLE ONLY FULLY WORKIN AS NO CRACKS OR ANYTHINK ALL GD CONDITO...
-
A very good condition Samsung Galaxy S2 White, I need to sell it quick so only asking for 200. Few minor scratches apart from the phone is p...
-
HERE I HAVE A COLLECTION OF PHONES WHICH I NO LONGER USE, MOST OF THESE ARE IN EXCELLENT CONDITION AND HAVE CAMERAS AND ARE FULLY WORKING. ...
-
Hi i m selling my my Blackberry curve which is in great condition its unlocked to all networks and Got all updated application like BBM ...
-
Hi I am seling my blackberry bold 9900 black color. its in very good condition and not even one scratch, i am selling because i have got t...
0 comments:
Post a Comment